viernes, 24 de julio de 2026

MIGRANT LIVES | Accusing Them of Keeping Everything

It often amazes me how imaginative people can be when accusing migrants of taking all the resources 


Some time ago I tried to help someone begging outside the supermarket. He always tells you he hasn't been eating well for days, so I told him to go to the soup kitchen to get a food parcel, which requires meeting certain criteria. Well, there he still is. He didn't like that option and I still see him at the supermarket. Behind that place there is a reception center for migrants. Yes, the ones who have to apply for residency through social ties to avoid possible deportation. 


By this I mean that opportunities are there for everyone, and it's up to us whether we accept them or not.


 



Patricia López Muñoz 
Student of English Studies 
High Technician in Sociocultural Animation 
Specialist in Immigration 
High Technician in Social Integration 

No hay comentarios:

MIGRANT LIVES | Accusing Them of Keeping Everything

It often amazes me how imaginative people can be when accusing migrants of taking all the resources  Some time ago I tried to help someone b...