domingo, 20 de septiembre de 2026

BOOKS OF THE WORLD | "Stolen Voices: Young People's War Diaries, From World War I to Iraq" by Zlata Filipović & Melanie Challenger

"Stolen Voices: Young People's War Diaries, From World War I to Iraq" is a critically acclaimed book co-edited by Zlata Filipović (best known for Zlata's Diary, written during the siege of Sarajevo) and writer/researcher Melanie Challenger.  

​Published in 2006, the book is a powerful collection of diary entries written by children and young people caught in the crosshairs of major conflicts spanning nearly a century—from World War I and World War II through the Holocaust, Vietnam, and up to the conflict in Iraq.

 
Patricia López Muñoz 
Student of English Studies 
High Technician in Sociocultural Animation 
Specialist Technician in Immigration 
High Technician in Social Integration 

No hay comentarios:

Nominación a los Premios Ivoox 2026

​ ¡Necesito tu voto! 🌍🎙️ ​Mi podcast CONVIVIENDO ENTRE CULTURAS ha sido nominado y me haría una ilusión enorme contar con tu apoyo para se...